So my day was super busy and I was so tired that I wrote my whole post and put it on the CU homelearners site! Oops! Well suffice it to say, flag football is fun - but exhausting.
We had a great meeting today for HOUSE - a local homeschooling group.
Then rushed home to get ready for Flag Football Fun Day.
Sorry I don't have any pictures but we were too busy playing, but here is a picture of some cute thank you pictures we got from Amara and Indi.
Although lots of the adults that had said they would be there didn't show up we had fun playing with the Blue Jays.
Jon, Katie, Toby, Piper and I played against two separate teams of kids twice each, then we played a game against all 20+ of them at once. It was tons of fun and we had some great plays. Toby is self-proclaimed MVP. (LOL) It even started raining, but the kids and our team didn't mind one bit. Great season and we are looking forward to this fall.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.