I studied for my history of Rock and Roll class during the 3 minute iron timing sessions- Pop Crooners and Country and Western. I am enjoying this class, but am sorry that I took it during the intersession: there just isn't enough time to listen to all of the music and really pay attention. But at least I am getting it done.
After lunch Alex and I went to opening day at Sholem Aquatic Center. This is the first summer that we haven't bought pool passes, but we didn't go much last summer. Maybe Alex is old enough that we will end up needing one, but I think we will see how things go over the next few weeks.
Alex has been getting ready for pre-team gymnastics by practicing constantly in our living room. See her knees? Also, last night she hit her lip on her knee while practicing a hand stand - forward roll (she was too close to the couch and didn't have enough room), and cut her lip on her teeth. She is a trouper, she kept practicing.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.