Monday, February 21, 2011

Silly Putty Woes

Alex decided to put silly putty on her Justin Bieber rubber bracelet. She was devastated. I did not know how to get it off. We tried. . .
-hot water -- no good.
-freezing it -- nothing.
-scraping it -- it just stretched and came off a tiny bit at a time.
Finally I decided to try peanut butter (it works on gum right?) It did break it down a bit, but still was slow getting it off. And extremely messy. I will probably try another round of peanut butter later on, but was a bit frustrated by the whole thing, I mean, I can't even stand JB. Actually, I may have to change my tune a bit, I was impressed by his basketball playing and his reasons for not becoming a US citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.